Friday 8 February 2013

Fedrigoni Paper range







Fedrigoni offer one of the largest paper ranges from any manufacturer. They have so many weights, colours and sizes. This is just one of their paper ranges. Their sirio paper range is an extensive colour paper range that consists of very deep, highly saturated paper for digital print. Colours are intense and bold. They also come in a range of 80gsm to 700gsm. I will consider this paper range when considering ideas for Fedrigoni advertisement. The extensive weights range means that I can be really experimental with my approach to showcasing their paper. I can create models out of the heavier weight paper for instance, or show the way that each paper weight cuts, bends, folds and embosses. I think that it would be safe to presume that Fedrigoni offer a paper type, weight and colour for any eventuality or situation. This is something that I need to convey when producing advertisement ideas for them. Also it is worth noting the beautiful construction of this samples pack that Fedrigoni distribute. Sections fold out in unique and interesting ways. It shows the paper range in a really interactive, dynamic way. I would love to produce a samples book like this, it would look fantastic in my portfolio. Perhaps this is a concept I could explore- an imaginative way of producing a samples pack for Fedrigoni that would be sent to UK printers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment